02/03/2017

OUTFIT POST 02/03/17



Have been adding to my eclectic and mismatched earring collection recently and showcased here are a few of my current favourites. The first is these beautiful Double Spike earrings in rose gold by VAMP London, available from Browns. They can be worn with the spikes either way up but I like them upside-down so they flow into my other earrings nicely. Also wearing a vintage drop earring and some gold studs to fill up all the piercings. Needing to get more and more holes in my ears so I can wear all my favourites at once (without looking crazy ;D )
I AM WEARING: Gold lace crop top from Missguided / High waist satin trousers from Whistles / Earrings from Browns / Chain & pendant necklace from Nirvana Wild ; To get 15% OFF all purchases on Nirvana Wild use code NWCONSTANCE15  / Other jewellery is vintage.
Share:

1 comment

© CONSTANCE-VICTORIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig