16/11/2017

SELF PORTRAITS WITH ROKIT VINTAGE 16/11/17






I was recently invited by Rokit Vintage to choose a few pieces from their store to style up. I chose this amazing vintage Ralph Lauren blazer which I have been wearing frequently ever since... Its super cute tailoring and works so nicely with vintage denim. Which brings me onto my next choice... A vintage pair of Levi's, to add to my growing vintage Levi's collection.. and all finished off with this beautiful Kimono which I have been layering over my everyday outfits as a jacket to give them a bit more decadence...! 
I AM WEARING: Vintage Ralph Lauren jacket courtesy of ROKIT // Cap from 'Brixton' @asos // Cami top from Missguided //  Vintage Levi's jeans courtesy of ROKIT // Vintage Kimono courtesy of ROKIT //

MY WEBSITE // MY INSTAGRAM
Share:

1 comment

© CONSTANCE-VICTORIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig