10/12/2009

Photography By Julie Williams


Share:

12 comments

  1. i want those shoes (rainboots?) from the first picture. I am sad, that despite the wonderful atmosphere these pictures have, the first thing that strikes me are the shoes :D
    Great blog, by the way, sorry for lurking silently for so long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing ! I love the girl's dress
    And I really like your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photography! WOW!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty dress, and amazing pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm really fond of the second pictures, opens a whole new world

    leen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is the second pic is amazing! Thanks for sharing such inspiring pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the misty and 'cracked' quality of the images and the haunting lake. x

    ReplyDelete

© CONSTANCE-VICTORIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig