11/02/2010

R.I.P Alexander Mcqueen

I was deeply saddened to hear of Alexander Mcqueen's death. Not only was he one of my favourite designers, but he was also one of the designers who inspired me to want a life in fashion. When carrying out my textiles projects at school he was my main inspiration and I would fill mood boards with pictures from his shows and editorials featuring his designs. I am sure he has inspired many others like me. These are just a tiny segment of some of the breathtakingly beautiful creations he has come up with over the years...






Share:

13 comments

  1. I'm getting tingles looking through all of the inspired and beautiful work he's contributed to life. So so saddened by all of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a terrible lost.
    I still can't belive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This news is just so, so sad. He was an absolute genius. Such an artist, one of the greats of the 21st century. Can't believe he's gone :(. Thank you for posting those wonderful images.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh giirl. he was an inspiration to a lot of people. He was a genius! and His shoes and clothes were amazzing! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. to me it feels like one of the weirdest things that have happened in this business... leaves me kind of speechless actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, lovely selection of pics. He will be sorely missed, it's all so very sad.

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last dress is just spectacular. This is a really sad day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am devastated. He was a true genius.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still totally devastated.
    me and one of my school teachers were mourning over his death at school.
    he truly made an impact on today's fashion and he and his ingenious ideas will truly be missed.

    Theory of a fashion victim
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well said! seriously stunning pics...We lost a true artistic genius!

    lovely blog :)
    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete

© CONSTANCE-VICTORIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig