19/05/2013

Blonde Hair & Inspiration!

 photo Picture10-3_zpsbfd3978f.png
 photo tumblr_misckvE6CD1r5uscwo1_1280_zps8f4c22b8.jpg
 photo tumblr_metwo3SKnu1r8xi4ko1_1280_zps057fa211.jpg
 photo tumblr_m96jhbOrj71qi2riwo1_500_zps4fa22087.jpg
 photo tumblr_mmjtjrYzjb1r09f27o1_1280_zpsa9e24f7c.jpg
 photo 35870142-2_zps1d6dfd94.jpg

So I dyed my hair blonde.. still not sure what i think..!! you can see more on my instagram: @constance_victoria. Accompanying my blonde picture here are some cool photo from mu tumblr account! enjoy :) Follow Me: Tumblr / Instagram / Facebook / Twitter


Share:

14 comments

  1. Nice pictures! I love yours most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the chance to win a great Giveaway on my blog!
    Check out and win ❤ Have a nice sunday.

    xx San
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so sexy, Victoria. And so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stylish images!!!!

    monic-dzej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so good blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once you go blond it's so hard to go back! With all the effort it took to get there, it's hard to color over it later.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look such a cool blonde :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELOVELOVE the blonde. Welcome to the light side :)


    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I love the hairstyle.


    New post :My top 10 Fresh Fashion Blogs
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Have a great evening,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some good ones.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blonde means hot...that's for sure...and my thought is that is not so hard to come back ...not at all...

    ReplyDelete

© CONSTANCE-VICTORIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig